skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Animalgoddess
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Goddess School
My friend Goddess Leonie is starting her new Goddess School on March the 28th, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who would like to discover more about themselves. She has a range of great courses and I love the workbook.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
SammyJ
I have decided to take a new direction in life starting 1st of Jan 2010. I really hope it works out, I will keep everyone updated, I promise :)
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(20)
►
May
(1)
▼
March
(5)
Bad Luck
Feeling Appreciated
RIP Bruisa
Goddess School
March
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(2)
►
December
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment