Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March

Well, today is the 3rd of March, and I have heaps of news.

My house settled @ 2.50pm on Friday. I know dont get me started about the fact that it was actually suppose to settle at 11.15am but the sellers bank was holding us up. What could they possible do to hold up the transaction. Please hold on we are not ready to recevie a large sum of money from the buyer lol.

So my first night sleeping in the new house was monday night, I really do love this house. HOWEVER, the air con has started leaking and cant get someone to look at it till next week, and only seems to leak when it is turned off so my house will be like the south pole for a week. Not complaining lol. Might when the power bill come in though.

I got my new ferrets yesterday, their names are Mouse (an albino) and Sooky (a polecat) both very pretty and sweet little. No I did not name them, they came with them lol. I will post pictures as soon as possible.

I have almost completed the move just a few more things, and just waiting for my new bark collars for the big dogs before they can come over.

Went to Perth yesterday and picked up a huge range of new products for the shop.

My weekend job is hopefully back to weekends only, as I am getting really tired. This week is the first week of dog training and I am so not prepared.

Question of the week: Do I have what it takes to attend Boot Camp on Thursday Nights?

I dont want to go if I am going to look like a fat slob but then I would love to go to get fit, it is a no win situation. If I rock up and they are all skinny, what is the easiest way for a fat chick to run away with out being seen?? Maybe I will work on my fitness then attend, when I hope I can keep up.

Got to run Going hydrants tonight for Fireys

No comments:

Post a Comment