What is HAPPINESS?
The dictionary defination as per Dictionary Reference
-noun
1) the quality or state of being happy
2) good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy
-noun
1) the quality or state of being happy
2) good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy
What makes me happy?
- Being made to feel special and loved :)
- Being successful in missions I attempt :)
- Doing what makes me feel good :)
- Reading blogs like the Lovely Goddess Leonie Who make you feel special, and tell you that even the strongest people have fears and setbacks and you can overcome them too.
So what makes you Happy?
I would really like to know what makes everyone else happy.
On a not happy Note
I would like to wish Michelle Harpers husband a quick and speedy recovery with his surgery and wish him all the best.
Michelle writes her very interesting, and question asking blog "A Desireto get Creative"
I love to read her post would like everyone to be thinking of her in this tuff time, and I hope she is back soon writing great posts.
I would like to wish Michelle Harpers husband a quick and speedy recovery with his surgery and wish him all the best.
Michelle writes her very interesting, and question asking blog "A Desireto get Creative"
I love to read her post would like everyone to be thinking of her in this tuff time, and I hope she is back soon writing great posts.

Thank you, Sammy, that's so kind of you. Pop on over to my blog for a quick update on my husband (it's definitely HAPPY news!). :-)
ReplyDelete