Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rant

Well today is Valentines Day, and you know what I really did not think I would care much about being single on this day, but now I feel sick in the stomach and quite upset. I dont really know why, or maybe I do and just dont want to admit it.

I did get an invite out to dinner with a mate and his fiance, not very romantic if you asked me, I think he just felt sorry for me :( But until he came over with the invite I was actually rather fine about it, then it hit me, I am 25 and single, and you know what I am usually happy with that but today I just wanted to feel wanted I guess.

My life is too hectic to have a bf anyways, I am working 4 jobs now yes you read correct 4 jobs. I am running my shop, working at the local servo which was suppose to just be weekends but I have been doing about 29 hours a week ( I am not complaining as it is good money, and the wages from that pay for 2 mortage payments), I have gotten an online customer service position, where I am paid per text/email but only if I reach over a certain number, and I have just taken on a phone customer service job which is excellent pay (hopefully).

I am putting on packing, I dont know why just cant be bothered doing. I am getting sick of people telling me I have to more out of this house as someone else is moving in to it. Why do I have to move out early my ex didnt clean my house nor move out when told, nor did he pay rent and he left me with huge bills and he got a bloody car out of me. And people want me to move out of his house early and clean it and have it ready for tenants well guess what you are bloody dreaming!!! I am staying here till my house settles and I will move when I am ready!!!

Why does everyone keep telling me to get rid of some of my dogs, I have had enough the next person to do that I am going to scream at!! I love my animals and I am not going to get rid of any of them. It that means at the new house I have to get up early and walk the dogs in the morning and the night well that is what I will have to do, just leave me alone, and since when did they have a say in my life!

I am sorry for those reading this but I am so upset and this is the only place I can rant. Why cant life just be easy!!

Well had better go to work.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! If it makes you feel any better I have more then a decade on you and I am single too. I know the feeling of "I don't care, I'm single and loving it!....but why didn't anyone send me flowers?"

    ReplyDelete