I stole this idea from Kirsten at My Goddess Year.
I have decided that at the start of each week I would set my "missions" (Why missions instead of goals - goals are something you wish / hope to do Missions are something you have to do, I feel if you make it a mission I will complete the tasks and not leave them to carry over) Only 3 as I think that might be as many as I can handle.
This week my Missions are:-
1) Complete Contract to sell on Karratha House and get to Settlement Agent (should be completed by this afternoon hopefully)
2) Organise plan for Buying Kojonup House (work in progress)
3) Get a 2nd Job (Could be hard in a small town and owning my own business but I will hit the town and see what is available. I wish there was jobs that you could do online.)
So they are my missions, if they are not completed at the end of the week they will carry over, but I am very stubborn so I will MAKE SURE they are complete by the end of the week.
I have registered for a Tarot Reading course recommended by Michelle @ Tarrot Stuff
I hope I get on the course as I think it would be a great experience, and guidance :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for mentioning my blog, Tarot Stuff. In case anyone wants to go read it, the URL is: http://tarotstuff.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting into the course! I'm not sure if there is space open, but it's a go-at-your-own pace class, so catching up on your own time is easy.
Thank you so much Michelle I managed to get on the course :) Really excited about it.
ReplyDeleteWow! I am so happy that I could motivate you, but I have to say that I'm more impressed that you're taking my idea to the next level. My intentions are simple and usually easy to accomplish. Your missions are a lot grander, but I'm sure that you will do an amazing job completing each of them. I mean, you're a Goddess. Of course you can do it!
ReplyDelete