Friday, January 8, 2010

Sleep Needed

Lets start with last night....

I drove 3.5hrs from Perth back to Kojonup arriving at 9.20pm, with my 3 dogs and 2 ferrets, just put the dogs away and started on the ferrets when I received a message "Turnout to a house fire" off I go, poor Polar (ferret) will have to wait before I can put her in her big cage, went to house fire learnt a whole range of new things from how to turn the pumps on and off for the water, how to ensure correct BA is on when the guys are entering the house ect.

I know this sounds bad but I actually had fun, I love doing this stuff. However again I lost my clothes due to boys not coming prepared (can I borrow your helmet - gloves -jacket oh and shoes....)lol.

I get home at 12.30am sort out Polar and Thumpers cages, and head to bed.

Waked up at 8.30am this morning tired as.... No sooner to I get to the shop and the phone starts ringing, then I listen to the messageback "you have 15 new messages", non stop all day the phone and people coming into the shop. Dont get me wrong this is a good thing, just not when your brain hasnt started for the day :)

Got to clip a cute little pekingese very sweet little dog, really made my day :)

Now just waiting to 5pm when I will head to Katanning, to pick up a ferret the walk into a ladies house, and hopefully find her/his owners ..... Otherwise my ferret number might just be increasing lol..... I really do have a soft spot for them :)

Then off to bed, hopefully...... Knowing my luck I will either get a second wind or a call out lol.

2 comments:

  1. That's facinating! Are you a volunteer firefighter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irish Red,

    Yes I am a volunteer in the local Fire and Rescue :)

    ReplyDelete