I got accepted into the Tarot Classroom with Janet Boyer and I am really excited I logged on and it is just magical. I think this course is really going to help me grow and have more confidence in reading the cards.
As for my mission......
1) Complete Contract to sell on Karratha House and get to Settlement Agent
2) Organise plan for Buying Kojonup House
3) Get a 2nd Job
1) Completed YAY - if all goes to plans settlement should be on the 12th of Feb
2) Still waiting on fiance......
3) This is working out to be harder the benher..... I really wish there were jobs you could do from home or online....
But I will keep pushing through still have till Sunday to get through my missions :( :(
Will let you know how I go :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment